BCSPL 11v11 Intake Games Teams
ELITE Multi Sport Programs is excited to announce the 2019 BCSPL 11v11 Intakes Games Teams program for 2007-born players. The Intake Teams Program is a ten week program (beginning April 15th 2019) that is targeted towards committed players looking for a competitive spring environment to best prepare them for the upcoming start of the fall soccer season on the 11-a-side field. The BCSPL Intake Teams will be closely integrated with the Surrey United BCSPL teams and may be offered the opportunity to train and play with the Premier squad during the program. Over the last two years several players from this Intake Spring Team were permitted into the BCSPL league matches.
Teams will be coached by Adam Day (Boys) and Ari Adams (Girls) in conjunction with SU BCSPL Coaches. This program is designed to be an extension of the winter season where players train in an environment that provides a high level of competition and offers the opportunity to adequately challenge themselves over the two month period. Additionally, players can look forward to participating in 2 top-level tournaments in the Pacific Northwest; Starfire Spring Classic in Tukwila and a local tournament.
SELECTION INTO THE PROGRAM
All interested members must sign up for the program by March 10th, 2019. At that time we shall review all applications and then provide confirmation of acceptance/non-acceptance into the program.
Should there be more than 18 interested players in a certain training group then there will be a selection criteria which will consider the player’s evaluation at 2019 BCSPL Intake team evaluation, age, playing level, and/or playing position.
U-13 Girls; 2007-born
- Monday 5:15pm – 6:45pm – CAP (confirmed)
- Thursday 7:00pm-8:30pm (tba)
U-13 Boys; 2007-born
- Monday 6:45pm – 8:00pm – CAP (confirmed)
- Thursday 5:30pm-7:00pm (tba)
Practice times and fields are tentative at this time and will be confirmed by the end of February once field allocations are finalized through the City of Surrey.
- May 18th – 20st Umbro Challenge Cup – South Surrey AP
- June 14th – 16th Starfire Spring Classic – Starfire Sports Complex – Seattle
- 2 TRAINING SESSIONS PER WEEK
- WEEKLY GAMES IN BCSPL SPRING EXHIBITION SERIES
- ALL REGISTRATION INTO TOURNAMENTS
- CLOSE CONNECTION WITH SU BCSPL COACHES AND TEAMS
- TRAINING KIT (shirt, shorts, socks)
- * NEW * EMSP ATHLETICS TRAINING (Mondays)
- ALL FIELD AND GAME FEES
- ALL ADMIN PROCESSING FEES